At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and PayPal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
As a Client Partner, you will be working closely with our internal data science team as well as our clients (all types of stakeholders from the C-Suite to their data team) to drive business value. This role requires a balance of analytical skills (communicating data science and building business cases) and emotional intelligence (shifting gears when delivering a presentation).
- Collaborate with client organizations to achieve their technical objectives and business goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for customers; provide proactive advice on relevant ways in which Retina can positively impact client business strategies
- Understand Retina's technology and client's data well enough to initiate ad hoc data analysis when occasionally requested by clients
- Prepare and present high-quality business and technical communications
- Help create and implement strategic objectives for clients operations departments and develop ways to measure operational performance.
- Advise clients on how to grow their business and achieve target cost structures
- Advise CFOs, CIOs, and COOs on how to enhance their organizations, systems and processes
- Tackle our clients most pressing issues within talent, cost, performance, technology and real estate management
- Current enrollment, or obtained a degree, in an MBA, MS in Finance or related degree program
- 2 years work experience in consulting for corporate finance and/or a relevant industry
- A solid understanding of finance organizations and/or processes
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio and other presentation/analysis tools
- Ability to travel 50-100%
Taking care of our team members is critical to our success. We believe that if we hire the smartest people and invest in them, a high-performing team -- and subsequently a high performing company -- will flourish.
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Work Directly with Founders to Grow a Startup from Ground Up
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym and Education Expense
- Meal & Coffee Card
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Expenses (Conferences & Courses)
- Performance Bonuses
- Public Transport Commuter Help
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)
Please note we have placed this position on hold but will be reopening the role in the near future. While we are not actively interviewing for the role, we are still reviewing resumes and will reach out to you for an exploratory conversation if your application seems like a good fit for the position.
Retina AI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.