Enterprise Sales Executive
At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and PayPal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive for Retina AI, you will be leading all aspects of the customer sales process, from qualifying leads, creating sales decks, managing the CRM, to executing contracts. This is an exciting role as it is the first hire for the sales department and you will be working directly with our amazing CEO who is currently managing all pre-sales activities. This role has extremely high potential for growth.
- Take ownership of and manage the sales process
- Responsible for revenue generation targets
- Create sales materials through working with cross-functional teams and understanding technical product information
- Manage sales data in Pipedrive (CRM), and provide database entry and maintenance ensuring accuracy of information
- Manage the contracting process which includes accurately executing complex documents based on established terms
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all KPIs
- Assist in developing key sales support processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Be recognized as a specialist on all facets of customer-related sales issues
- Undergraduate degree (Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, preferred) from a top university
- 3-8 years of experience in enterprise sales as a sales executive.
- Experience directly talking to potential c-suite stakeholders in the sales process
- Extremely comfortable with a major sales framework (Challenger Sale, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel. You have experience creating compelling sales materials and have the ability to prepare reports and presentations without support
- Proficient in working with CRMs (Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Extremely detailed oriented, and have the ability to execute complex agreements with accuracy. You love inbox zero!
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, and are comfortable making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, and the ability to be flexible and function comfortably in a fast paced and highly abstract environment
- Experience working for a Series A, B, or C start up company in a sales executive role.
- Experience selling Machine Learning based technologies
- Desire to be based in Los Angeles after COVID-19 (Retina is currently working from home)
- Prior experience working at a consulting firm
- Lastly: you are hungry to succeed!
We are a people-oriented company which means taking care our of team members is critical to our success. We believe that if we hire the smartest people and make an investment in them, it will result in a high performing team and subsequently a high performing company.
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)
Retina.AI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to [email protected]