The Executive Assistant at Retina, a customer lifetime value modeling company, will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for supporting the CEO and COO. As such, the Executive Assistant will learn from and be intimately involved with activities across the company, from employee meetings to engaging with clients.
The position includes both responding to requests as well as proactively identifying opportunities for the company and executive team. As such, the position would be a particularly good learning experience for those with an interest in real estate, lifestyle/community, or venture capital.
Because of the Executive Assistant’s broad exposure to all parts of the company, they will be positioned for growth and promotion within the company. This position is a contract position.
- Coordinate day to day operations within office; take calls, schedule team meetings
- Attend meetings to take notes and provide input
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure that executive schedules are followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role
- Manage calendars and keep executives informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Complete expense reports
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Organize meetings and events
- Develop an expertise data science and BI events happening across LA and inform executives about interesting events
- Conduct research, compile reports and complete special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of assistant experience required
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs and handle problems expeditiously
- Proactive problem solver who follows through on projects to completion
- Collaborative worker who identifies roadblocks early and informs others about the problem, along with proposed solutions
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Prompt, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Positive attitude and ability to work within a close-knit team