Full-Stack Web Developer
At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and Paypal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
As a Full Stack Web Developer at Retina, you will work with the Chief Technology Officer to build a truly innovative new platform that aims to transform marketing analytics.
If you enjoy working with the best and latest technologies, we leverage Vue.js, Serverless, and Docker and thoughtfully apply the best tools for the job. The perfect candidate will have worked with marketing analytics in the past, be focused on quality results, and have demonstrated success building web applications.
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of languages including but not limited to the following: Frontend (Nuxt.js/Vue.js) and Backend (Express/Node.js, Python) running on AWS Lambda
- Work closely with other team members to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging modern web/mobile frameworks
- Develop interactive data science visualizations in multiple technologies (includes the opportunity to learn the power of R Shiny)
- Create a great UX for our clients
- Collaborate with other team members (data science, data architecture) in developing web-app
- Use best practices for secure, testable, and scalable code including usage of automated tests
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field. Or equivalent industry experience
- Full-stack web developer experience
- Modern web technology experience (ES6+, Node, Sass, etc)
- Experience with a modern web framework (Vue / React / Angular)
- Experience in Agile work environment with automated tests, and CI/CD
- Passion for innovation and execution
- Commitment to quality engineering
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Strong writing and presentation skills
BenefitsWe are a people-oriented company which means taking care our of team members is critical to our success. We believe that if we hire the smartest people and make an investment in them, it will result in a high performing team and subsequently a high performing company.
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Work with the Directly with Founders to Growth a Startup from Ground Up
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Setup Your Own Kit (Buy what you need to get a comfortable work environment)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym and Education Expense
- Meal & Coffee Card
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Expenses (Conferences & Courses)
- Performance Bonuses
- Public Transport Commuter Help
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)