Sales Development Representative
At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our team has previously led data science teams at Facebook and Paypal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
We are looking for a driven, resilient, and organized Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a key member of our team. As a Retina SDR, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Learning about the sophisticated Retina products and how they transform businesses
- Generating new qualified sales opportunities
- Excelling in full life-cycle SaaS and Service-selling techniques
- Maintaining active engagement with leads until they are qualified for demos
- Organize prospects in sales CRM
- Bachelor's degree and/or SDR experience
- A natural people-person - positive mindset, high energy, outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and a “do what it takes” startup culture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to comprehend and explain technology with ease
- Coachable and ready to take their sales skills to the next level
- Excellent Communicator
BenefitsWe are a people-oriented company which means taking care our of team members is critical to our success. We believe that if we hire the smartest people and make an investment in them, it will result in a high performing team and subsequently a high performing company.
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Work with the Directly with Founders to Growth a Startup from Ground Up
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym and Education Expense
- Meal & Coffee Card
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Expenses (Conferences & Courses)
- Performance Bonuses
- Public Transport Commuter Help
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)
- $40k - $60k annual salary, DOE
- 0.1% - 0.5% equity