At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and PayPal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
As a Sales Specialist for Retina AI, you will be assisting our CEO in all aspects of the customer sales process, from qualifying leads, creating sales decks, managing the CRM, to executing contracts. This is an exciting role as it is the first hire for the sales department and you will be working directly with our amazing CEO who is currently managing all pre-sales activities.Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of and manage the sales process
- Creating sales materials through working with cross-functional teams and understanding technical product information
- Manage sales data in Pipedrive (CRM), and provide database entry and maintenance ensuring accuracy of information
- Work on Proof of Concepts by taking internal capabilities and correctly bundling them
- Manage the contract process which includes accurately executing complex documents based on established terms
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all KPIs
- Assist in developing key sales support processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Help the team improve sales operations including customer satisfaction, reducing agreement processing time, enhancing inter-departmental coordination, and providing the team with the necessary support and resources to perform effectively
- Be recognized as a specialist on all facets of customer-related sales issues
- You have 2-3 years of experience in sales coordination, sales operations or a sales support role
- You have experience directly talking to potential customers and customers
- You have a desire to move up to an inside sales role
- You are proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel. You have experience creating compelling sales materials and have the ability to prepare reports and presentations without support
- You are proficient in working with CRMs (having experience with Pipedrive is a big plus!)
- You are extremely detailed oriented, and have the ability to execute complex agreements with accuracy
- You have excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, and are comfortable making presentations
- You have demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, and the ability to be flexible and function comfortably in a fast paced and highly abstract environment
- You have experience working for a Series A, B, or C start up company in a sales coordinator role
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Lastly, you are hungry to succeed!