Social Media Intern
Our business analytics startup is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, simple data entry, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an up-and-coming startup are encouraged to apply.
This is a Part-Time position
- Work with the on-site executive team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Buffer
Who Are We?
Retina is an early stage venture backed startup in the business analytics space. We use next-gen algorithms that allow our clients to use the data they already collect to pinpoint their highest-value customers and receive insights needed to reach new ones just like them. By enabling dramatic increases in the ratio of customer lifetime value (LTV) to customer acquisition cost (CAC), we help our clients grow rapidly and profitably as they gain deep insights into customer purchasing behavior.