Technical Consultant (Data Science)
At Retina, we enable businesses to tell their own data stories. We use data science and machine learning to predict the future buying behavior of consumers, and the types of actions that businesses can take around those predictions. These sophisticated models are then turned into digestible strategic insights and actionable marketing segments.
Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and Paypal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
As a Technical Consultant (Data Science), you will be working closely with our internal data science team as well as our clients (all types of stakeholders from the C-Suite to their data team) to drive business value. This role requires a balance of technical skills (communicating a machine learning model) and emotional intelligence (shifting gears when delivering a presentation).
- Collaborate with client organizations to achieve their technical objectives and business goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for customers; provide proactive advice on relevant ways in which Retina can positively impact client business strategies
- Understand Retina's technology and client's data well enough to initiate ad hoc data analysis when occasionally requested by clients
- Prepare and present high-quality business and technical communications
- 2-4 years experience working with clients and customers
- Strong presentation skills and business knowledge
- Proficiency in Python/R, as well as a basic technical understanding of Machine Learning systems
- Willingness to travel for client meetings
Taking care of our team members is critical to our success. We believe that if we hire the smartest people and invest in them, a high-performing team -- and subsequently a high performing company -- will flourish.
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Work with the Directly with Founders to Growth a Startup from Ground Up
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Setup Your Own Kit (Buy what you need to get a comfortable work environment)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym and Education Expense
- Meal & Coffee Card
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Expenses (Conferences & Courses)
- Performance Bonuses
- Public Transport Commuter Help
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)
Retina.AI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.