How to Analyze Customer-Level Profitability
Download Retina’s white paper to learn:
- Customer-level profitability and business use cases
- Data sets to consider for profitability analysis, and the fixed and variable costs associated with each
- Steps in an accurate profitability analysis
- Common mistakes to avoid when building profitability models
Your form has been successfully submitted. You can download your whitepaper here.
Customer-Level Profitability Adds Value to:
Highlighting which products tend to bring in higher value customers
Reporting on the health of the businesses historically and predicting future health
Finding lookalikes of high profit customers and preventing acquiring low profit or unprofitable customers
Defining marketing programs that help grow the overall profitability of each customer
Focusing retention marketing efforts on profitable customers
Logistics & Customer Service
Prioritizing shipping and customer tickets by high profit customers first
Get Answers to Your Top Questions:
- What percent of my customers are unprofitable? What percent of my customers bring in 80% of my revenue or value?
- How much does the business depend on whales?
- How diversified are my revenue/profit streams?
- What makes my high value customers different from my low value customers?
- What type of customers should I focus my media spend on?
- How do I grow customer value?
- Are there customers I should fire?