At Retina, we enable businesses to tell data stories about their customers. We use data science to predict future buying behavior of consumers and recommend actions that businesses can take around those predictions. Our founding team has led data science teams at Facebook and Paypal, built and sold companies, and built the core tech behind several startups. We are venture-funded and looking for the next few passionate team members who want the opportunity to transform the world.
Overview:This position will require a unique blend of thinking strategically outside of the box combined with hands-on practice experience and excellent communication skills. Additionally, a technical understanding of marketing techstack and enterprise software customer IT. The product manager will work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering values. Candidates must be comfortable navigating complex and ambiguous challenges, and working in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Apply here.
- Craft the product vision by understanding both customer needs and user needs in the marketing B2B ecosystem
- Prioritize the product roadmap by taking feedback from enterprise customers, engineering, and executives
- Communicate roadmap status to all stakeholders
- Keep sales and marketing updated on feature releases and keep engineering informed on feature requests
- Conduct user research, write clear product specifications, and plan sprints
- Help with sales and marketing collateral to educate on the product story and features (website copy, whitepapers, sales decks, FAQs, etc)
- 3+ years of experience successfully bringing products to market in a product manager role
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful IT, platform, and enterprise software products
- Experience working with SaaS and/or marketing products
- Experience working with analytics products